Sunday, April 24, 2011

Random Thoughts

Wearing comfortable shoes makes dancing the night away a whole lot easier

I could easily eat french toast with honey for breakfast everyday

Spending some time alone can be so good for the mind

A simple salon trim and treatment can save my hair from feeling sad & dry

I need to worry less and remember: " Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom

I am very forgetful lately -I need to make bigger notes and actually read them

Life is too short to not wear all your "fancy" jewellery more often

Though I really want a Kindle, I doubt I could ever stop browsing around book shops (especially second hand book shops)

This is so true: ."...Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it is good only for wallowing in." -Katherine Mansfield

Finishing one great book can reignite my passion for reading


I need more closet space asap - i'm just too messy without space to hide stuff


My new glasses sometimes slide down my nose slightly - it's a bit annoying


Having someone in my life that will make up silly songs with me is wonderful

No comments: