Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Questions


I'm feeling awesomely perky this morning - I have no idea exactly why...but I think i'm just going to roll with it *winks*.

I thought I would answer a few randmon questions below. If you like you can answer the same questions and leave a comment. I look forward to reading them.

1. Today I feel...that so much is possible

2. Song of the moment: "The Lucky One" by Alison Krauss

3. Currently I spend too much time...on a computer

4. Quote for week: "We are what we believe we are"-C.S. Lewis

5. Favourite symbol or shape? Heart and bird shapes

6. Do you think the Loch Ness monster exists? of course

7. Currently reading... blogs

8. Some of the best advice I ever got was... strive to live in the "now", stay away from gossip, drink alot of water, never fall asleep with make-up on and to keep writing (even if no one reads)

No comments: