Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Change

It is the spring of change and I have been quiet, wondering where these changes will lead.

Change is a funny thing. You may wish for it and when it happens you may find yourself ground to a halt as you contemplate which road to take. I am still there at the crossroads sitting and listening. My life waits to move on and I only know if you deny your soul the place it longs for, it will find a way to demand it of you. So mine is making those demands rather loudly and I am wondering what next.

There are many doors open to me now and I wonder where I might find myself down the road. For now I wait and listen, refusing to settle for others. The moon and stars are anywhere I might choose to go and as time goes by I realize it is my turn, my journey waiting for me, calling me forward.

No comments: