Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Bliss

As April rolls into May, guiding us closer towards the pleasures of summertime, I sit here and ask myself...where has the time gone already?? I mean wasn't it just yesterday we celebrated a new year? January came and went..February, the same..now we're around the corner from summer.


Now don't get me wrong..though I'm well known as the winter queen, I am looking forward to lovely, warm days and the glorious scent of flowers in the garden. However, time is so precious that I'd hate to see it all fly by so quickly. I thirst for the moment..minute by minute. I long to enjoy every precious second, for life has taught me about loss..about the delicate fabric of our lives.

So that being said..I want to find my bliss here, there, everywhere. I want to enjoy every bit of "newness" that comes along. I want to treasure my loved ones..and embrace with passion and divine euphoria my new beginnings. I want to live life to the fullest...tomorrow isn't promised to any of us.

This is my now, my minute, my hour, my future. I'm living it up...and while I'm at it, I'm counting my blessings every step of the way! Enjoy your TODAY my dears..each day as it comes. Tis the gift we can unwrap upon awaking every morn.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post...Today I was only reflecting also how quick this year is passing...Do we only notice time slipping as we age...