Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random Things


1. Today I feel... restless


2. Thurday I...went out to dinner with my friends from work and had a great time.  Laughter with friends is the best medicine.
 3. What's the best thing that happened this week? I have completed several things on my to do list, that is an accomplisment.
 4. Right now I would really like... a big bunch of fresh flowers, a cute french bulldog, some scented Yankee candles, a pot of tea and Christmas holidays to be here already


5. Describe yourself in one word, quote or lyric: "I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary · average every day sane psycho supergoddess" - Liz Phair (lyrics) *winks*


6. Do you dress up for halloween? If yes, tell me what has been your favourite halloween costume? I love a good costume party, so I have dressed up a few times for halloween. My favourite halloween outfit so far has to be......gypsy fortune teller

No comments: