Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Notes.....


1. Today I feel...like I must go play outside

2. Next thing you want to buy: A long grey melton coat and a red or yellow wellies

3. Last night...I had yummy fish and chips.

4. Lately the song stuck in my head is... " The Secret of Life" -Faith Hill

5. This year I'm looking forward to... achieving some of my goals, making my blog better, and having more fun.

6. What big lesson/s did you learn in 2009? I learned alot of things, but i think the biggest lesson was probably just to believe in myself more and that being positive alot will bring more positive things into my life (simple and true).
 
7. Currently reading:  "Eat, Pray, Love" - Elizabeth Gilbert

8. Drink of the moment: Red, red wine

9. Currently I spend too much time: rambling, over analysing and talking to myself

10. Word or quote of the week: "not all who wander are lost" - J.R.R Tolkien

9. Currently day dreaming about: about a trip to Paris and Rome

10. Currently enjoying: the colors grey, green, blue, silver

No comments: