Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rose Red



Rose Rose Rose Red 
Will I ever see thee wed 
I wil marry at thy will sire 
At thy will 

A thousand years gone by 
Too late to wonder why 
I'm here alone 
If in my darkest hour 
She rose that fell a flower 
I should have known 

Rose Rose Rose Red 
Will I ever see thee wed 
Only if you can capture me 

CHORUS 
Tell me no more stories 
And I'll tell you no lies 
No one wants to hurt me 
But everybody tries 
And if you think that I've been waiting 
For my planets to align 
It's Time you go on 
Get your things, get up, get out 
I'n doing fine, yeah yeah 

Someday these walls will speak 
The floors beneath you creek 
To call my name 
Here in my web of dreams 
My whispers turn to screams 
And place the blame 

Rose Rose Rose Red 
Will I ever see thee wed 
Only if you discover me 

CHORUS 

For this freedom 
I have given all I had 
For this darkness 
I gave my light 
For this wisdom 
I have lost my innocence 
Take my petals 
And cover me with the night 

No comments: