Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It has finally arrived!



Within the wheel of the year, Autumn has finally arrived!  The season of change, beautiful change, has arrived.

The afghans are ready to come out and be placed in every room, and if I had a fireplace, the firewood would be properly stacked and ready. My tea cabinet is fully stocked as is the baking cabinet. I look forward to many evenings in the kitchen...filled with the aroma of comfort food.



Time to prepare the woolens and get out the comfy slippers. Oh, and did I mention I've already started Halloween preparations? Never too early to get into the spirit of things. As I always say... grab that bull by the horns.


I wish for you an Autumn season of comfort, happy moments, and love!

1 comment:

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Sigh, such a lovely post! I put up all my Halloween decorations today! Now I just need to go get some pumpkins and mums for my front porch!