Monday, August 2, 2010

Brazen

You are so close I can also must touch you.  I hear your words to me and yet I cannot respond to you the way I want to or need to......seems so unfair.  But I have kept you with me these many days, many years, that if you do not care to let me in, it will be alright.....for I will keep you with me forever, until the end of time. 

I have learned many things in my life, one being that you must not let your life pass you by...reach out for the things you desire most...for you may not get a second chance....yes my friend I have become "brazen"  in reaching our for what I desire.....there are many things that I desire.....but right now,  my desire is to be able to hear your words, your thoughts, your desires....................and so I wait..............and I will gladly wait till the end of time...........................to know you

No comments: