Saturday, March 20, 2010

Inside of me, there's an all I wanna be........

Biker Chick

Me and the girls out after work
Drinkin' marguaritas one night
After a few, the conversation turned to
The kind of guys we like

One only dates doctors, one likes cowboys
And one prefers the sensitive kind
Well, I really shocked 'em then
All jaws were droppin' when
It came turn to tell 'em mine


I like a man with a tan and a twisted chrome kickstand
Leanin' on a big old bike
The low rollin' sound that'll shake the ground
Comin' out of long pipes
I like a tattoo or two
Or even more if they're cool
On the big old arms of a long-haired dude
Inside of me, there's an all I wanna be
Biker chick chick
Biker chick chick (whooo)
(Biker chick)
(Biker chick chick)
(Biker chick chick, whooo)

I never rode on the back of an old
Chopper down the highway
Holdin' on tight just him and I
Makin' our getaway
I've always been the good girl
Walked the straight and narrow path all my life, boo


But the tequila's kickin' in
And since I'm here with friends
Can't a girl just fantasize

I never said he was the marryin' kind
All I said was I bet he'd be a wild ride
Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh



1 comment:

Bitsa Lit said...

love it! Theres that girl somewhere in everyone I think!