Thursday, September 2, 2010

On My Bucket List.......

I have so many things I want to do or achieve in this very short life and would love to look back one day, when I'm older, and be able to treasure all the amazing things I was able to experience during my life. This list is not nearly everything I want to do before I "kick the bucket", these are just a few of the dreams I've had for a very long time, but have not yet fulfilled....

1.  Visit Cairo - I don't even remember when my obsession with Ancient Egypt started. I grew up wanting to be and Egyptologist. I plan to visit there as soon as possible.

2.  Visit Paris - Nothing more needs to be said here.  Paris says it all.

3.  Create my dream home, with a walk in closet (filled with Chanel).


4.  Write a book.


5.  Fall In Love

6.  See the Aurora borealis – I want to be overwhelmed by beauty. I want to look at the skies and think, “Of course God exists!” I want to capture the starling phenomenon on camera.

No comments: