Sunday, February 28, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Week-End

1. I seem to be turning into a crazed neat freak (i may need help)


2. I need to drink less caffeine - My caffeine "come down" is not very pretty.

3. I don't think I could ever give up toasted white bread.

4. I'm definitely a winter girl. For me, there is something inspiring and soul searching about cold, gloomy, rainy weather.

5. Wearing a lot of bangles & bracelets on my arm makes me feel awesome (i like the jangling sound they make)

6. Life is full of so many beautiful little moments -And if you stop constantly focusing on the future and rather savour the "right now" you will have a whole lot more of them.

7. Pepperoni pizza is one of the best midnight snacks

8. Afternoon naps can do wonders for your mood.

9. There is no point worrying about things you can't control

10. I can be bribed with a home cooked meal

No comments: