Friday, September 17, 2010

More Random Things (It's Friday)

Today I feel... super perky

  Quote of the week: “I dream. Sometimes I think that’s the only right thing to do.” - Haruki Murakami 


If I got a tattoo tomorrow  I would want it to be... something little (probably a word or phrase), on my foot or wrist, that makes me happy everytime I look it it. 


Sometimes I wish...on the first star I see at night


 Song you keep listening to lately: Blues In The Night  by Katie Melua


Favourite item/s of clothing right now? Jeans and my long, grey & black stripey cardigan.



 Before the end of the year I hope to have... gotten into a good exercise routine, cut junk food from my diet, gotten a bit of tan, figured out the meaning of life (ok, maybe thats pushing it. hehe) and gone away for a short holiday with.........



 

No comments: