Monday, March 19, 2012

Am I Blue

I really am very tired of this emotional roller coaster ride I am on.  I'm tired of the emotional pain as well as the physical pain.   I am me the eight and half hours I'm at work.  But the rest of the time,  I completely shut down. I just go through the motions.  Like a robot.  I don't eat.  I don't sleep.  I don't see anyone.  I don't talk to anyone.  I am just so mentally and physically drained.  This post, if you will forgive me,  is just a rant,  a whine if  you will.  I put the walls up so nobody sees this side of me.  But every once in awhile I have to let it out.  This is my only form of "letting it out"

Ahhhh it has just been a bad couple of days...no more than a couple days....more like several weeks now.

I have the blues.  And I've got it bad.




No comments: