Saturday, March 17, 2012

I am absolutely certain that…


…my mind is the most powerful place on earth. Beautiful and dangerous.
…love is enough. Any amount of love is enough.
…I’m the best dancer in this room.
…I am loved.
…I will still feel like this tomorrow.
…you will be rich and you will be poor. You will like rich better.
…life may not be as great as  they say, but it isn’t bad.
…love is the meaning of life.
…I will meet the love of my life. I will!
…just for today, I will not be angry, I will not worry, I will be grateful, I will do my work honestly, I will be kind to every living thing.
…I will change my mind tomorrow.
…what we are to be we are now becoming.
…I will have to file my taxes this year.
…love is easier to find if you create it yourself.
…in the end, we thrash around to say we tried, not to affect the outcome.
…thanking people, especially the ones closest to us, whose kindness we feel entitled to, is one of the most important things we can do.
…I have something new to say. I just don’ t know what it is yet.
…I will survive this.

No comments: