Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Have a Confession

I have a confession


Some of you may already know, some of you may have guessed, some of you it would have never crossed your mind.  I do not put it out there for all to see.  I have respect for other points of view.  Please respect mine.  I do not talk publicly about it but I will talk privately if you have questions.  But I will not talk to you if all you have to say is inflammatory remarks.  But as the time passes, the days move on I must be true to who I am and so I share this because like everything else it is time.


I am what you would call a green witch or earth witch ( my magic is of the earth and plants ) even my body feels the slight changes of the winds and trees ..As i walk in the woods i feel the pulse of life so very strong ( if you just stop and listen you can here the tree spirits whisper ) i always walk before i paint as to open my third eye to all things ......................bright Blessings on the day to all 



No comments: