Monday, July 19, 2010

Fairy Tale High

Cinderella said to Snow White, "How does love get so off course?  All I wanted was a white knight with a good heart, soft touch, fast horse.  Ride me off into the sunset,  Baby, I'm forever yours."



Ladies  please, that Fairy Tale High we so long for has ridden off into the sunset without us.  I find that at this stage in my life I don't want that white knight.  Seems a little too perfect if you ask me.  I don't want perfect. 

Give me the dark knight.  The one who has been around the kingdom a time or two.  The one who is fresh from the fight.  Tarnished and battle weary.  One who knows the secret places, the dark passages, the one who knows how to love a woman, not a princess.

Give me the dark knight who is willing (oh so willing) to spend some wild nights with a not so Fairy Tale Princess.  Someone who doesn't mind a  little roll in the hay behind the castle now and then.

I'm not looking for forever right now, I'm just looking for a few wild nights spent in the arms of  a black knight that is familiar with those dark passages, secret places, the depths of the night where a woman could get lost for a while in the passions of a skilled lover.

I don't want a Fairy Tale High and I don't want to be a Fairy Tale princess but right now I could use (if you pardon me) some good Fairy Tale Sex!!!   Where is that dark knight when you need him!!!!!!



No comments: