Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello beautiful soul.

Dear You,

Hello beautiful soul.

I’m writing this to you… any soul who has had a really, really big year. Even more than a big year – it’s lasted from the reaches of 2009 too.

I know it’s been a bit of a trying time.

Heart-breaking. Transformation. Loss. Letting Go. Being tested again and again.

Some of the strongest relationships I know have been pulled at, over and over.

I know some souls have chosen to leave the planet. Some have gone willingly. For some, it was just the time for the rainbow journey.
So much loss. So much sadness. So much letting go.

I know you might have lost everything, then lost a little more.

I know you might have found the bottom of the faith barrel, and are scraping for remnants.

Where did the good times go?

I want to go home.

And why oh why is this all happening?

When anxiety is your constant companion.

When you wonder when this is going to freakin’ end.

When it feels like it’s all just too much.

It’s hard.

It hurts.

I know darling.

I’m sorry darling.

I’m sorry it hurts.

I’m sorry it feels like you are in over your head.

I’m sorry the lessons have come so thick and fast lately you don’t know when you can draw your next breath.

I know, I know, I know.

I’m sorry.

I love you.

I want to knock on the door of every soul’s house that is hurting. I want to wrap you up in a soft, freshly washed blanket. I want to give you nourishing, healing tea… blends that are made just for you and what you need.

I want to listen.

I want to whisper things to you.

I want to tell you that no matter how hard things are right now, no matter the pain, no matter the sadness… I want you to know that it’s all for a reason. A good one.

And that is so hard to hear right now…

And yet… there is a mountain of faith inside me. One that glows and glides and sings.

At night, as I fall into slumberland, I think of you, and send out flocks of love, riding on wings. I hope they find you where you are.

I want to remind you that you are beautiful.

That you are loved. That you have been loved from the moment two cells met and became one. That moment, that instant, that your heart became. The moment you were born. The moment that finds you right here, right now, right where you are. And all the moments in between. You have been loved. You are loved. You will always and forever be loved.

I want you to know good things are on their way. That you are on the right path. That all your rough edges are being sloughed away, transforming you into the smooth, shining river stone of light that you are.

It is true.

You may not have any faith left right now, and that’s okay.

I can believe for you right now. I can hold the faith for you right now.

I want you to know… oh, so many things.

I close my eyes, and try to put into words all the things I know are true…
but there are no words, there is just this wash of love.

This wash of love that is just for you. From me to you. From a million souls to you. Just for you.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

I’m sorry things are so hard right now.

Things will work out, darling heart.

One day, you will look back on all of this. We will be sitting, drinking tea, and you will burst out into laughter and say:

I know what it was all for now. It got me from there to here, the place I needed to be. It got me to be the person I needed to be.
And you will be filled with Grace. With Love. With Joy. With Faith again. And every speck in the universe will light up again, because you will have seen it and known it for what it truly is…

All here for you. All here for your awakening. All here for you to come home to you, the amazing, shining, knowing soul you are.

I believe in you. Over and over.

I love you. A thousand million times.

You are not alone, dearest.

This is all for good.

I love you so, so, so much

No comments: