Saturday, July 10, 2010

Steampunk

I am fascinated with the world of Steampunk. 

Steampunk is the intersection of technology and romance. It's fashion, an aesthetic, a genre of fiction, a musical style, and a burgeoning sub-culture which combines the past and the future in an aesthetic pleasing yet still punkish way. It's living a life that looks old-fashioned, yet speaks to the future. It's taking the detritus of our modern technological society and remaking it into useful things.

SteamPunk Computer!  I want one!


Steampunk Laptop!  I really want one of these!



Steampunk Watch!


A nice steampunk corset!  Course I already have three!!!!





Nice hat and boots! Have these too! Guess I am on my way to Steampunk!!
Goes with my new hair style: crazy spiral curls!!!!!!






Already fascinated with the Victorian Era, just punk it up a little and voila   Steampunk!!!!

No comments: