Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random Things...........



Since my mind keeps wandering outside into the sunshine and I am really having trouble stringing a sensible sentence together, I thought today would be a great day for a "Random Things"  post


A good kiss can save the day


"Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen is such a good book. I am almost half way through and finding it very hard to put down.

Never under estimate the power of enthusiasm

Finding glasses - I am on a big hunt for a new pair of glasses, as I have had my current frames for about 6 years and I am a bit bored of them (Oh, and I think I am a bit blinder - so need new lenses too).



Ultra feminine dresses - I am totally loving floral, floaty, lacey and ruffled dresses
 
Song of the moment?  Actually two....Airship Pirate and Sleep Isabella by Abney Park (Steampunk)
 
Red, white or rose wine? definitely red
 
Deep fried, crumbed mushrooms are yum
 
Love constantly challenges us to be better & more unselfish
 
I don't handle large crowds or rude people very well
 
Often life is alot more simple than we think




Just don’t give up on trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong

No comments: