Sunday, July 18, 2010

Practical Magic



Sometimes I feel like there's a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean. The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind. I have this dream of being whole. Of not going to sleep each night, wanting. But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing... I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen. I don't know. Maybe I had my happiness. I don't want to believe it but, there is no man.  Only that moon.

Can love really travel back in time and heal a broken heart?  I'd like to think so. But there are some things I know for certain: always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can.


What would you do?



What wouldn't I do... for the right guy?

All I want is a normal life.

My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage!

No comments: